- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) SL10B
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Not even close!!!
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? No. Unless I want to take a photo of something sizzling hot for the blogger challenge: 50 Shades of Sexy. And maybe for low riding pants for sexification.
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? I would buy a nine block of sims, create the most fun and amazing sims, put little tiki huts on one of the sims for people to use for free, and have awesome content creators place their coolness all over these sims. Proceeds from events, live shows, and shops would be donated to cerebral palsy charities. Yep, I can see it now…
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Often, this happens if I don’t check inventory first.
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? You mean like break into people’s SL homes, do unspeakable things inside of their homes, take pictures (for posterity of course), grief avatars on a race track with firebombs, indecent exposure…Nope! NOT ME…
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Benj Proto (he is my RL hubby…I cannot get enough of him)
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? I love Torley Linden, he inspired so many of us and helped many with our SL experience. Who comes in a strong second? Strawberry Singh for being so helpful and inspiring. She makes me want to blog. Thanks to you both!
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I was snooping around (mmm maybe stalking is more accurate) and I was commenting with my friend about this one avatar…I commented in the wrong chat window and my viewpoints on this avatar was broadcasted to her group…and she was on…and I have never quite recovered. Ok, there were some role playing scenarios that were VERY embarrassing…thank god it wasn’t recorded. I hope.
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? Please get an SL social life again. You are soooo boring!!! Stop taking so many photos!
- If I could say something to my avatar what would I say? I think you had enough fun in the early days…now…sort that inventory!
Shopping Cart (all links are to content creator’s stores):
Pink floaty: PILOT by Kaz Nayan at the Arcade (pink inflatable chair)
Hair: D!va by Marisa Kira at Collabor88 (mim type A brown diamond with white bow)
Bikini: :::Sn@tch::: by Ivey Deschanel at the Wash (Cherry Bikini Plaid)
Necklace: .Olive. by NamiNaeko Resident on SL Marketplace (Deadliest of Hallows)
Skin and Shape: [ROCKBERRY] by Heather Beebe at Skin Fair 2013 (Paige shape and Paige skin B CLV/BLD with freckles/natural/tan)
Eyes: [LeLutka] by Minnu Palen (Ellis Cobalt M)