And here’s my Communication’s meme from Strawberry Singh’s Blog http://strawberrysingh.com/
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? Not today but the last person I spoke with inworld was last week: Brent1 Despres (who btw has the best RL pic on his profile).
- Who has taught you most about SL? Thongshaman Thirroul (God, I miss her) and Bakaranus Arashi (I miss him too).
- Who do you turn to for help? Benj Proto or Google or Plurk or I actually read blogs about SL and do the tutorials. However, I still don’t know how to change the z axis on my avatar while it’s in a pose. PLEASE…if you know…just tell me…end my misery.
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Yahuu Trenkins, HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Yes I do. Plurk, FB, Flickr, and in RL. I know quite a few of my SL friends in RL.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? No, not anymore. I used to be a part of Second life LDS. Yes, the Church of Latter Day Saints (which I am an RL member and highly recommend this religion). However, I am not actively practicing it. I actually suck at religion.
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? SL is my time to be alone. But it gets lonely at times. I think that’s why I enjoy plurk and FB for it’s social aspect. I really enjoyed the social aspect of SL when I first joined. I met the love of my life here in SL. Years later, we are now married in RL. Yes, dreams do come true.
The Shopping Cart:
Skin and Shape: [ROCKBERRY] Paige B CLV/BLD freckles natural by Heather Beebe
Hair: Clawtooth Bubbles Coffee with cream by Clawtooth Doolittle
Pose and cell phone: Adorkable Poses Call Me by Adorkable Peapod
Eyes: [LeLutka] Ellis Colbolt M by Minnu Palen
Sexy Nightie: Ayiki’s creations Favorite white by Ayiki Takakura